Cowboys vs Giants Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 17 NFL Game
By Zach Brunner
Cowboys vs Giants Week 17 Game Info
NFL Week 17 Game
Dallas Cowboys (6-9, 2-5 Away) vs. New York Giants (5-10, 2-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Cowboys vs Giants Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-118) | NYG: (+100)
Spread: DAL: -1.5 (-104) | NYG: +1.5 (-118)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (81%) | NYG: (19%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DAL: (+13000) | NYG: (+25000)
Cowboys vs Giants Expert Prediction & Pick
All Cowboys-Giants expert predictions and picks are according to Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Cowboys
Cowboys vs Giants Betting Trends
- Dallas is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Dallas' last six games.
- The Giants are 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of the last six games for the Giants.
Cowboys vs Giants Stats
- Dallas is averaging 25.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 30.0 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- The Giants are averaging 17.1 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 22.5 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!