Cowboys vs Giants Game Info
Dallas Cowboys (4-3, 1-2 Away) vs. New York Giants (2-6, 1-3 Home)
Date: Monday, Nov. 4, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Cowboys vs Giants Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-310) | NYG: (+260)
Spread: DAL: -6.5 (-115) | NYG: +6.5 (-105)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DAL: 72% | NYG: 28%
Odds to Win NFC East: DAL: (-110) | NYG: (+4500)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DAL: (+2500) | NYG: (+40000)
Cowboys vs Giants Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in seven of Dallas' last 10 games.
- Dallas is 12-5 straight up in its last 17 games.
- The Giants are 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in their last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Giants' last seven games against Dallas.
Cowboys vs Giants Stats
- Dallas is averaging 27.1 points per game this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 17.7 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- The Giants are averaging 19.8 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 27.2 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Dallas defeated the Philadelphia Eagles, 37-10, at home in Week 7.
- The Giants lost to the Detroit Lions, 31-26, on the road in Week 8.
Cowboys vs Giants Prop Bet
All Cowboys-Giants odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Dallas Cowboys by 1-13 Points (+135) — Coming off their bye, the Cowboys should be the healthiest they have been in weeks. The Giants, meanwhile, have an exploitable secondary, with opponents completing 70.2 percent of their passes against New York this season. That deficiency could lead to a Cowboys' victory, though the Giants' home-field advantage could help keep this game within 14 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.