Cornell vs Harvard Basketball Game Info
Cornell Big Red (5-14, 2-4 Ivy) vs. Harvard Crimson (14-7, 3-3 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Feb. 14, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Lavietes Pavilion — Cambridge, MA
Cornell vs Harvard Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COR: (+730) | HARV: (-1125)
Spread: COR: +13.5 (-115) | HARV: -13.5 (-105)
Total: 137 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COR: 52% | HARV: 48%
Cornell vs Harvard Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Cornell vs Harvard Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Cornell defeated Harvard, 72-59, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on March 8, 2019.
- Harvard is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Cornell.
- Harvard is 6-4 in its last ten head-to-head matchups with Cornell.
- The total has hit the over in six of Cornell's last eight games.
- Harvard is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Cornell lost to Penn, 79-73, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
- Harvard lost to Brown, 72-71, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.