Cornell vs Brown Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Cornell vs Brown Basketball Game Info
Cornell Big Red (4-11, 1-1 Ivy) vs. Brown Bears (7-8, 0-2 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Jan. 31, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Pizzitola Sports Center – Providence, RI
Cornell vs Brown Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COR: (+285) | BRWN: (-370)
Spread: COR: +7 (-105) | BRWN: -7 (-115)
Total: 136 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COR: 61% | BRWN: 39%
Cornell vs Brown Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Cornell vs Brown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Brown defeated Cornell, 75-51, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 2, 2019.
- Cornell is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Brown.
- Cornell is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Brown.
- Cornell is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Brown is 4-10-1 ATS in its last 15 games.
- Cornell defeated Columbia, 62-50, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020.
- Brown lost to Yale, 73-62, at home in its most recent game on Friday, Jan. 24, 2020.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.