Cornell vs Brown Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 12 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
College basketball's Saturday slate includes the Cornell Big Red taking on the Brown Bears.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cornell vs Brown Point Spread
Brown is an underdog by 1.5 points against Cornell. Brown is -112 to cover the spread, and Cornell is -108.
Cornell vs Brown Over/Under
The over/under for Cornell-Brown on February 12 is 148.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Cornell vs Brown Moneyline
Cornell is a -125 favorite on the moneyline, while Brown is a +104 underdog.
Cornell vs Brown Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cornell wins (71.1%)
Cornell vs Brown Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Cornell is 13-6-0 this year.
- The Big Red have an ATS record of 3-2 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- This year, 11 of Cornell's 19 games have hit the over.
- Brown is 11-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bears have an ATS record of 5-4 as 2.5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 11 Brown games (out of 24) that went over the total this season.
Cornell vs Brown Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Cornell: (-125) | Brown: (+104)
- Spread: Cornell: -1.5 (-108) | Brown: +1.5 (-112)
- Total: 148.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!