Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC 257
McGregor vs Poirier Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 257 — Main Event
Conor "The Notorious" McGregor (22-4-0, 19 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Dustin "The Diamond" Poirier (26-6-0, 12 KO, 7 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
McGregor vs Poirier Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 257 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Conor McGregor (-250)
- Dustin Poirier (+205)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- McGregor by KO/TKO: (-155)
- McGregor by Points : (+650)
- McGregor by Submission: (+3400)
- Poirier by KO/TKO: (+450)
- Poirier by Points : (+700)
- Poirier by Submission: (+1200)
McGregor vs Poirier Prediction
UFC 257 McGregor-Poirier prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Conor McGregor (71%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (89%)
McGregor vs Poirier Betting Trends & Stats
- Conor McGregor defeated Donald Cerrone, by TKO, in his most recent bout on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Dustin Poirier defeated Dan Hooker, by decision, in his most recent bout on June 21, 2020.
- McGregor averages 5.43 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Poirier averages 5.57 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- McGregor averages 4.40 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Poirier averages 4.18 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.