McGregor vs Cerrone Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 246 Welterweight Bout – Main Event
Conor "Notorious" McGregor (21-4-0, 18 KOs) vs Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone (36-13-0, 10 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: The main card will begin at 10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
McGregor vs Cerrone Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 246 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Conor McGregor: (-300)
- Donald Cerrone: (+240)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- McGregor by KO/TKO (-200)
- McGregor by Points (+950)
- McGregor by Submission (+3100)
- Cerrone by KO/TKO (+650)
- Cerrone by Points (+950)
- Cerrone by Submission (+600)
McGregor vs Cerrone Betting Trends & Stats
- McGregor is 2-2 in his last four MMA fights, most recently losing by submission to Khabib Nurmagomedov in October 2018.
- Cerrone is 2-2 in his last four fights, most recently losing by TKO to Justin Gaethje in September 2019.
- McGregor averages 5.27 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48 percent accuracy rate.
- Cerrone averages 4.34 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46 percent accuracy rate.
McGregor vs Cerrone Prop Bet
All McGregor vs Cerrone odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Will the Fight Go the Distance? No (-800) – Both McGregor and Cerrone have seen just one of their last five fights go the distance. Overall, 92 percent of McGregor's and 70 percent of Cerrone's pro MMA fights have ended before the final bell. This is also scheduled as a five-round main event, giving both fighters extra time to find a way to finish the fight before a decision due to points.
How to Bet on UFC Fights
All UFC odds and prop bets can be found at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.