UConn vs Vanderbilt Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
UConn Huskies (0-5, 0-2 Away) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (1-3, 0-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium – Nashville, TN
UConn vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCONN: (+490) | VAND: (-750)
Spread: UCONN: +14.5 (-114) | VAND: -14.5 (-106)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCONN: (N/A) | VAND: (N/A)
UConn vs Vanderbilt Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: UConn: (31.3%) | Vanderbilt: (68.7%)
UConn vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt is 2-1 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against UConn.
- Vanderbilt defeated UConn, 24-21, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 10, 2011.
- UConn is 1-14 straight up in its last 15 away games.
- UConn is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Vanderbilt is 0-8 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Vanderbilts' last seven games as a favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.