Connecticut Sun vs New York Liberty WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread, Date & Start Time
By Max Staley
Sun vs Liberty Game Info
Connecticut Sun (15-6, 4-5 Away) vs. New York Liberty (8-12, 4-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 4, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Westchester County Center – New York, NY
Sun vs Liberty Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CON: (-240) | NY: (+190)
Spread: CON: -5.5 (-110) | NY: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 158.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sun vs Liberty Betting Trends & Stats
- Connecticut is 3-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Connecticut is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- New York is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- New York is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
Sun vs Liberty Prop Bet
All Sun-Liberty betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Sun) Total Points: Under 82 (-105) – The Connecticut Sun have been one of the best teams in the WNBA this season, but this over/under total could be a little too high. Connecticut has failed to reach 82 points in eight of its last 10 games. Additionally, the New York Liberty have held their opponent below 82 points in three of their last four contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.