Sun vs Sparks Game Info
Connecticut Sun (20-8, 6-7 Away) vs. Los Angeles Sparks (17-10, 11-2 Home)
Date: Sunday Aug. 25, 2019
Start Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center – Los Angeles, CA
Sun vs Sparks Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CON: (+175) | LA: (-220)
Spread: CON: +4.5 (-110) | LA: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 157 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: CON: (+300) | LA: (+500)
Sun vs Sparks Betting Trends & Stats
- Connecticut is 11-2 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Connecticut is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 road games.
- Connecticut is 3-6 straight up in its last nine road games.
- Los Angeles is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- Los Angeles is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
Sun vs Sparks Prop Bet
All Sun-Sparks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Sun) Total Points: Over 77 (-120) — The Connecticut Sun have been on a roll lately, winning four straight and 11 of their last 13 games. Connecticut's offense has been a big part of that success, as the Sun haven't scored less than 77 points in any of their last five games, averaging 81.0 points per game (PPG) during that stretch. The Sun also scored 89 points against Los Angeles in their most recent meeting on June 6, 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.