Connecticut Sun vs Dallas Wings WNBA Betting Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
By David Hayes
Sun vs Wings Game Info
Connecticut Sun (9-2, 3-2 Away) vs. Dallas Wings (2-6, 2-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: College Park Center – Arlington, TX
Sun vs Wings Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CON: (-470) | DAL: (+350)
Spread: CON: -9 (-110) | DAL: +9 (-110)
Total: 148 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to win WNBA Championship: CON: (+300) | DAL: (+13000)
Sun vs Wings Betting Trends & Stats
- Connecticut is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Connecticut is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games, dating back to last season.
- Connecticut is 1-5 ATS in its last six road games, dating back to last season.
- Dallas is 5-15 ATS in its last 20 games, dating back to last season.
- Dallas is 3-17 straight up in its last 20 games, dating back to last season.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Dallas' eight games this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.