Columbia vs Princeton Basketball Game Info
Columbia Lions (6-22, 1-11 Ivy) vs. Princeton Tigers (13-12, 8-4 Ivy)
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Jadwin Gymnasium – Princeton, NJ
Columbia vs Princeton Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLMB: (+470) | PRIN: (-650)
Spread: CLMB: +11 (-110) | PRIN: -11 (-110)
Total: 138 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLMB: (N/A) | PRIN: (N/A)
Columbia vs Princeton Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Columbia vs Princeton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Princeton defeated Columbia, 81-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 9, 2020.
- Princeton is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Columbia.
- Princeton is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Columbia.
- The total has hit the over in four of Columbia's last five games.
- Princeton is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Columbia lost to Dartmouth, 76-57, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Princeton lost to Yale, 66-63, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.