Colts vs Titans Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 2
Colts vs Titans Game Info
Indianapolis Colts (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Colts vs Titans Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+162) | TEN: (-188)
Spread: IND: +3 (+110) | TEN: -3 (-130)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (+110) | Under: (-125)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: 38% | TEN: 62%
Colts vs Titans Betting Trends
- Indianapolis is 13-2 straight up in its last 15 games against Tennessee.
- Indianapolis is 6-1 straight up in its last seven road games against Tennessee.
- The total has hit the over in six of Tennessee's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tennessee's last six home games against Indianapolis.
Colts vs Titans Stats
- Indianapolis averaged 25.9 points per game (PPG) in 2018 (Tied for No. 8 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis surrendered 21.2 PPG in 2018 (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Tennessee averaged 19.4 PPG in 2018 (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Tennessee surrendered 18.9 PPG in 2018 (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis lost to the Los Angeles Chargers, 30-24, in Week 1.
- Tennessee defeated the Cleveland Browns, 43-13, in Week 1.
Colts vs Titans Prop Bet
All Colts-Titans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Spread / Total Points Parlay: Indianapolis Colts (+3.5) & Under (44.5) points (+240) – The Colts looked fairly impressive in defeat in Week 1, taking the Chargers to overtime in Los Angeles on the back of a T.Y. Hilton touchdown in the final minute of regulation. In Week 2, the Colts travel to Nashville for a division matchup with the Titans, who Indy defeated handedly in its two meetings last season (38-10, 33-17). Of course, the Colts won't have Andrew Luck this time around, but Jacoby Brissett looked quite competent in Week 1. This may be a game won in the trenches, and the Titans should have a lot more difficulty pushing around the Colts' elite offensive line, after wreaking havoc on Baker Mayfield in Week 1. This one could be a low-scoring affair, in which the Colts look to ride Marlon Mack to victory.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.