Colts vs Texans Game Info
Indianapolis Colts (6-4, 2-2 Away) vs. Houston Texans (6-4, 3-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Coverage: FOX/NFL Network
Colts vs Texans Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+174) | HOU: (-200)
Spread: IND: +3.5 (-110) | HOU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: 32% | HOU: 68%
Odds to Win AFC South: IND: (+170) | HOU: (-145)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: IND: (+6000) | HOU: (+4000)
Colts vs Texans Betting Trends
- Indianapolis is 6-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games against Houston.
- Indianapolis is 6-1 straight up in its last seven road games against Houston.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Houston's last eight home games.
- Houston is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 home games.
Colts vs Texans Stats
- Indianapolis is averaging 22.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 20.6 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Houston is averaging 24.5 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 23.2 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars, 33-13, at home in Week 11.
- Houston lost to the Baltimore Ravens, 41-7, on the road in Week 11.
Colts vs Texans Prop Bet
All Colts-Texans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Indianapolis Colts by 13 Points (+210) – The Colts have had Houston's number when playing at NRG Stadium in recent seasons, sporting a 6-1 record against the Texans on the road since the 2013 season. Additionally, the Colts defeated the Texans by seven points (30-23 in Indianapolis in Week 7) earlier this season, and all four of their road games have been decided by six points or fewer (2-2 record overall) this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.