Colts vs Bills Game Info
Indianapolis Colts (0-0 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: New Era Field – Buffalo, NY
Colts vs Bills Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-138) | BUF: (+114)
Spread: IND: -2 (-110) | BUF: +2 (-110)
Total: 34.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: 62% | BUF: 38%
Colts vs Bills Betting Trends
- Indianapolis is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games against the Bills.
- Indianapolis is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games, dating back to last season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Indianapolis' last five road games, dating back to last season.
- The total has hit the over four of Buffalo's last five games at home, dating back to last season.
Colts vs Broncos Stats
- Indianapolis averaged 25.9 points per game in 2018 (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis surrendered an average of 21.2 points per game in 2018 (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Buffalo averaged 16.8 points per game in 2019 (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Buffalo surrendered an average of 23.4 points per game in 2018 (No. 19 in the NFL).
Colts vs Bills Prop Bet
All Colts-Bills odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Buffalo Bills by 1-13 points (+155)– The Bills need to see a lot more of their starters in their preseason debut than the Colts do. The Colts' major concern is to get their starting quarterback, Andrew Luck, and the rest of their team healthy for the regular season. However, Josh Allen will likely open the game for Buffalo and the Bills' starters will play a couple of series while Luck will not play. If they get out to an early lead, the Bills' backups should be able to hold on for the rest of the game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.