Colorado vs Stanford Basketball Game Info
No. 21 Colorado Buffaloes (21-8, 10-6 Pac-12) vs. Stanford Cardinal (19-9, 8-7 Pac-12)
Date: Sunday, March 1, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Maples Pavilion — Stanford, CA
Colorado vs Stanford Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+115) | STAN: (-135)
Spread: COL +2 (-110) | STAN: -2 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COL: 30% | STAN: 70%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COL: (+7500) | STAN: (+11000)
Colorado vs Stanford Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado vs Stanford Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Stanford, 81-74, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Colorado is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Stanford.
- Colorado is 12-8 in the 20 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Stanford.
- Colorado is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Stanford is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Colorado lost to California, 76-62, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 27.
- Stanford defeated Utah, 70-62, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.