Colorado vs Arizona State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4
By Zach Brunner
Colorado vs Arizona State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
Colorado Buffaloes (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12) vs. No. 24 Arizona State Sun Devils (3-0, 0-0 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Devil Stadium – Tempe, AZ
Colorado vs Arizona State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+250) | ASU: (-320)
Spread: COLO: +8.5 (-115) | ASU: -8.5 (-105)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COLO: 62% | ASU: 38%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: COLO: (N/A) | ASU: (+19000)
Colorado vs Arizona State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Arizona State, 28-21, at home at Folsom Field in Boulder, Colorado, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Arizona State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Arizona State is 8-2 in its 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Colorado lost to Air Force, 30-23 (OT), at home in Boulder in Week 3.
- Arizona State defeated Michigan State, 10-7, on the road in East Lansing in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.