Colorado State vs Wyoming Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13
Colorado State vs Wyoming Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 13
Colorado State Rams (4-6, 3-3 Mountain West) vs. Wyoming Cowboys (6-4, 3-3 Mountain West)
Date: Friday, Nov. 22, 2019
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: War Memorial Stadium – Laramie, WY
Colorado State vs Wyoming Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CSU: (+195) | WYO: (-245)
Spread: CSU: +6.5 (-115) | WYO: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 51 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CSU: 50% | WYO: 50%
Colorado State vs Wyoming Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wyoming defeated Colorado State, 34-21, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 26, 2018.
- Wyoming is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Colorado State.
- Wyoming is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Colorado State.
- Colorado State lost to Air Force, 38-21, at home in Week 12.
- Wyoming lost to Utah State, 26-21, on the road in Week 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.