CSU vs Wyoming Basketball Game Info
Colorado State Rams (12-4, 9-3 Mountain West) vs. Wyoming Cowboys (10-7, 4-6 Mountain West)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Arena Auditorium – Laramie, WY
CSU vs Wyoming Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COST: (-370) | WYO: (+295)
Spread: COST: -7.5 (-114) | WYO: +7.5 (-106)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COST: (53%) | WYO: (47%)
CSU vs Wyoming Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado State: 88.9%
CSU vs Wyoming Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wyoming defeated Colorado State, 80-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 4, 2020.
- Colorado State is 79-76 all-time in 155 head-to-head games against Wyoming.
- Colorado State is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Wyoming.
- Colorado State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Wyoming.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Wyoming's last 11 games against Colorado State.
- Colorado State lost to Boise State, 85-77, in its most recent game on Jan. 29, 2021.
- Wyoming lost to San Diego State, 98-71, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.