Colorado State vs Hawai'i Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 12
Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Colorado State Rams and Hawai'i Rainbow Warriors.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Colorado State vs Hawai'i Point Spread
The Rams are 2.5-point road favorites against the Rainbow Warriors. Colorado State is -110 to cover the spread, while Hawai'i is -110 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Colorado State vs Hawai'i Over/Under
The over/under for the Colorado State vs Hawai'i Week 12 college football matchup is set at 53.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Colorado State vs Hawai'i Moneyline
The Rams vs Rainbow Warriors moneyline has Colorado State as a -140 favorite, while Hawai'i is the +114 underdog at home.
Colorado State vs Hawai'i Betting Trends
- Colorado State is 15-10 in 25 all-time head-to-head matchups against Hawai'i.
- Hawai'i defeated Colorado State, 43-34, during their last meeting on Aug. 25, 2018.
- Colorado State is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Colorado State's last five games.
- Hawai'i is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Hawaii's last five games at home.
Colorado State vs Hawai'i Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado State wins (68.1%)
Colorado State vs Hawai'i Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CSU: (-140) | HAW: (+114)
Spread: CSU: -2.5 (-110) | HAW: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.