Colorado vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
Colorado Buffaloes (16-6, 10-5 Pac-12) vs. Oregon Ducks (12-4, 7-3 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 18, 2021
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena – Eugene, OR
Colorado vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+130) | ORE: (-154)
Spread: COLO: +2.5 (-110) | ORE: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COLO: (N/A) | ORE: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COLO: (+5000) | ORE: (+5500)
Colorado vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Oregon, 79-72, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 7, 2021.
- Colorado is 13-9 all-time in 22 head-to-head games against Oregon.
- Oregon is 8-8 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Colorado is 13-9 ATS this season.
- Oregon defeated Arizona, 63-61, in its most recent game on Feb. 15, 2021.
- Colorado lost to Cal, 71-62, in its most recent game on Feb. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!