Colorado vs Oregon Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Colorado Buffaloes (2-5, 1-3 Pac-12) vs. No. 7 Oregon Ducks (6-1, 3-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Autzen Stadium — Eugene, OR
Colorado vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+1200) | ORE: (-3500)
Spread: COLO: +23.5 (-102) | ORE: -23.5 (-120)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Colorado vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston wins (96.9%)
Colorado vs Oregon Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oregon is 13-9 in 22 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Oregon defeated Colorado, 45-3, in their last meeting on Oct. 11, 2019.
- Colorado is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Oregon is 0-5 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Colorado's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Oregon's last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.