Coastal Carolina vs Louisiana Week 7 Game Info
College Football Week 7
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (3-0, 1-0 Sun Belt) vs. No. 21 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (3-0, 2-0 Sun Belt)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Cajun Field – Lafayette, LA
Coastal Carolina vs Louisiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CCU: (+240) | LA: (-310)
Spread: CCU: +7.5 (-112) | LA: -7.5 (-108)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CCU: (70%) | LA: (30%)
Coastal Carolina vs Louisiana Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Coastal Carolina: (29.3%) | Louisiana: (70.7%)
Coastal Carolina vs Louisiana Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- This game was originally set for Saturday, Oct. 10, but it was rescheduled due to Hurricane Delta.
- Louisiana is 1-1 all-time against Coastal Carolina and the Ragin' Cajuns won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 48-7, on the road on Nov. 7, 2019.
- Coastal Carolina is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Coastal Carolina's last five games.
- Louisiana is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Louisiana's last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.