Coastal Carolina vs Georgia Southern Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
No. 21 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (7-1, 3-1 Sun Belt) vs. Georgia Southern Eagles (2-6, 1-4 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen E. Paulson Stadium — Statesboro, GA
Coastal Carolina vs Georgia Southern Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CCU: (-1200) | GASO: (+680)
Spread: CCU: -19.5 (-114) | GASO: +19.5 (-106)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Coastal Carolina vs Georgia Southern Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Coastal Carolina wins (96.2%)
Coastal Carolina vs Georgia Southern Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Coastal Carolina is 2-2 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia Southern.
- Coastal Carolina defeated Georgia Southern, 28-14, in their last meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of Coastal Carolina's last six games.
- Georgia Southern is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- Coastal Carolina is 7-1 straight up in its last eight road games.
- Georgia Southern is 3-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.