Coastal Carolina vs Appalachian State Basketball Game Info
Sun Belt Conference Tournament - Second Round
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (16-16, 8-12 Sun Belt) vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers (17-14, 11-9 Sun Belt)
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Holmes Convocation Center – Boone, NC
Coastal Carolina vs Appalachian State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CCU: (+145) I APP: (-170)
Spread: CCU: +3.5 (-110) I APP: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 146 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CCU: 49% I APP: 51%
Coastal Carolina vs Appalachian State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Coastal Carolina: 33.9%
Appalachian State: 66.1%
Coastal Carolina vs Appalachian State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Coastal Carolina defeated Appalachian State, 84-77, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Appalachian State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Coastal Carolina.
- Appalachian State is 5-3 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups with Coastal Carolina.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Coastal Carolina's last 15 road games.
- Appalachian State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Coastal Carolina defeated UT Arlington, 63-62, in the first round of the Sun Belt League tournament on Saturday, March 7.
- Appalachian State had a first-round bye during the first round of the Sun Belt Conference tournament.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.