Coastal Carolina vs Appalachian State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Coastal Carolina vs Appalachian State Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
No. 14 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (6-0, 2-0 Sun Belt) vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers (4-2, 1-1 Sun Belt)
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kidd Brewer Stadium — Boone, NC
Coastal Carolina vs Appalachian State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CCU: (-188) | APP: (+152)
Spread: CCU: -3.5 (-112) | APP: +3.5 (-108)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CCU: (N/A) | APP: (N/A)
Coastal Carolina vs Appalachian State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Coastal Carolina: (69.2%) | Appalachian State: (30.8%)
Coastal Carolina vs Appalachian State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Appalachian State is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Coastal Carolina.
- Coastal Carolina defeated Appalachian State, 34-23, in the most recent meeting between these teams on November 21, 2020.
- Coastal Carolina is 4-1-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the over in three of Coastal Carolina's six games.
- Appalachian State is 3-3 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in three of Appalachian State's six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.