Cover Photo: Getty Images
Clippers vs Warriors Game Info
No. 8 Los Angeles Clippers (48-34, 22-19 Away) vs. No. 1 Golden State Warriors (57-25, 30-11 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Arena – Oakland, CA
Clippers vs Warriors Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+640) | GSW: (-950)
Spread: LAC: +12.5 (-110) | GSW: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 232 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: 31% | GSW: 69%
Clippers vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats
- Golden State is 3-0 straight up and 2-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last three games against the LA Clippers.
- Golden State is 8-2 straight up and 5-5 ATS in its last 10 games against the LA Clippers.
- The over has hit in eight of the last 10 meetings between the LA Clippers and Golden State.
- The LA Clippers are 45-36-1 ATS this season.
- Golden State is 35-46-1 ATS this season – the second-worst ATS record in the NBA.
Clippers vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Clippers-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Golden State Warriors -12.5/Over 232.5 (+270) – The Warriors finished the regular season with the second-highest scoring offense in the league, averaging 117.7 points per game (PPG). The Warriors also averaged slightly more PPG at home (118.1), and the Clippers head into this series with the 13th-worst scoring defense in the NBA. Additionally, Los Angeles' defense allowed an average of 130.0 PPG over its last three contests of the regular season. LA also boasts the fifth-highest scoring offense in the NBA this season, averaging 115.1 PPG.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.