Clippers vs Timberwolves Game Info
Los Angeles Clippers (19-7, 6-6 Away) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (10-14, 3-8 Home)
Date: Friday, Dec. 13, 2019
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center – Minneapolis, MN
Clippers vs Timberwolves Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-245) | MIN: (+200)
Spread: LAC: -5.5 (-110) | MIN: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 232.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: 95% | MIN: 5%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAC: (+320) | MIN: (+13000)
Clippers vs Timberwolves Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Clippers' last five games.
- Minnesota is 0-6 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Minnesota's last five games.
Clippers vs Timberwolves Stats
- The Clippers are averaging 115.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 107.7 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Minnesota is averaging 114.6 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Minnesota is surrendering 117.8 PPG (No. 27 in the NBA).
Clippers vs Timberwolves Prop Bet
All Clippers-Timberwolves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Montrezl Harrell - Points: Over 17.5 (-102) — This is a good spot for Monztrezl Harrell, who has scored at least 20 points in four of his last six games, averaging 19.3 PPG during that span. He should benefit from a matchup against the Timberwolves, as Minnesota owns the league's fourth-worst scoring defense and surrenders the ninth-most points in the paint per game. Minnesota also plays at the league's fifth-fastest pace, which could create a ton of scoring opportunities for Harrell.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.