Clippers vs Rockets Game Info
Los Angeles Clippers (42-19, 17-13 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (39-21, 21-8 Home)
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center – Houston, TX
Clippers vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-114) | HOU: (-102)
Spread: LAC: -1 (-110) | HOU: +1 (-110)
Total: 236.5– Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: 64% | HOU: 36%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAC: (+320) | HOU: (+1200)
Clippers vs Rockets Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Clippers' last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last six games.
- Houston is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
Clippers vs Rockets Stats
- The Clippers are averaging 116.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.8 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 118.9 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.2 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- The Clippers defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder, 109-94, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
- Houston lost to the New York Knicks, 125-123, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, March 2.
Clippers vs Rockets Prop Bet
All Clippers-Rockets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lou Williams - Points: Over 14.5 (-116) – Lou Williams has seen a reduced role off the bench since Reggie Jackson was signed to the team. However, Williams has recently been setting into his new role and the production has shown through. He has scored at least 17 in two of his past three games, averaging 18.3 PPG during that stretch. Williams has also scored at least 20 points in two of his three previous games against Houston this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.