Clippers vs Mavericks Game Info
Los Angeles Clippers (30-13, 11-9 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (27-15, 13-10 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines – Dallas, TX
Coverage: NBA TV
Clippers vs Mavericks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+102) | DAL: (-120)
Spread: LAC: +1.5 (-110) | DAL: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 232.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: 41% | DAL: 59%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAC: (+320) | DAL: (+3300)
Clippers vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- The Clippers are 8-3 straight up in their last 11 road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Dallas' last nine games.
- Dallas is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Clippers vs Mavericks Stats
- The Clippers are averaging 116.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.6 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Dallas is averaging 116.7 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Dallas is surrendering 109.4 PPG (No. 13 in the NBA).
Clippers vs Mavericks Prop Bet
All Clippers-Mavericks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luka Doncic - Points: Under 30.5 (-116) — Luka Doncic is expected to get some help offensively tonight, with Kristaps Porzingis looking like he will be making his return following a 10-game absence. Doncic averages 2.14 points per 36 minutes less with Porzingis on the floor. Despite Porzingis' recent absence from the Mavs' scoring attack, Luka has only scored more than 30 points once over the past six games. In his last matchup with the Clippers, Luka really struggled too, shooting just 28.6 percent from the field, scoring 22 points on 14 points from free throws.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.