Clippers vs Mavericks Game 6 Info
NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 6 (Dallas leads 3-2)
No. 4 Los Angeles Clippers (47-25, 21-15 Away) vs. No. 5 Dallas Mavericks (42-30, 21-15 Home)
Date: Friday, June 4, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Clippers vs Mavericks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-138) | DAL: (+118)
Spread: LAC: -2.5 (-110) | DAL: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 216.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (48%) | DAL: (52%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+1200) | DAL: (+3500)
Clippers vs Mavericks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Clippers vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games against Dallas.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Clippers' last 12 away games.
- Dallas is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Dallas' last nine games against the Clippers.
- Dallas defeated the Clippers, 105-100, in Game 5 of this series on June 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.