Clippers vs Lakers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for NBA Game Today
Clippers vs Lakers Game Info
Los Angeles Clippers (44-20) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (49-14)
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Complex Sports – Kissimmee, FL
Clippers vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+176) | LAL: (-210)
Spread: LAC: +4.5 (-104) | LAL: -4.5 (-118)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (29%) | LAL: (71%)
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAC: (+320) | LAL: (+260)
Clippers vs Lakers Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the LA Clippers' last 12 games.
- The Lakers are 4-1 ATS in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the LA Lakers' last eight games.
Clippers vs Lakers Stats
- The Clippers are averaging 116.2 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.7 PPG (No. 13 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 114.3 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 106.9 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- The Clippers defeated the Golden State Warriors, 131-107, on the road in their most recent game on Tuesday, Mar. 10.
- The Lakers lost to the Brooklyn Nets, 104-102, at home in their most recent game on Tuesday, Mar. 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.