Clippers vs Blazers Game Info
Los Angeles Clippers (46-22) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (32-38)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 8, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Clippers vs Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+154) | POR: (-184)
Spread: LAC: +4 (-106) | POR: -4 (-114)
Total: 231 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: 41% | POR: 59%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAC: (+320) | POR: (+6500)
Clippers vs Blazers Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The Clippers are 9-3 straight up in their last 12 games.
- Portland is 4-0-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Portland's last seven games.
Clippers vs Blazers Stats
- The Clippers are averaging 116.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.6 PPG this season (T-No. 12 in the NBA).
- Portland is averaging 114.3 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 115.5 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!