Clippers vs Kings Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By michael obermuller
Clippers vs Kings Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Clippers (8-4, 4-2 Away) vs. Sacramento Kings (5-7, 4-4 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 15, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, CA
Clippers vs Kings Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-270) | SAC: (+220)
Spread: LAC: -7 (-110) | SAC: +7 (-110)
Total: 227.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (79%) | SAC: (21%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+600) | SAC: (+24000)
Clippers vs Kings Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Clippers vs Kings Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total hit the over in four of the Clippers' last six games.
- Sacramento is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total hit the over in five of Sacramento's last six games.
- The Clippers defeated New Orleans, 111-106, in their most recent game on Jan. 13, 2021.
- Sacramento lost to Portland, 132-126, in its most recent game on Jan. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.