Clemson vs LSU Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Football Playoff National Championship
Clemson vs LSU CFP National Championship Game Info
2020 College Football Playoff National Championship Game
No. 3 Clemson Tigers (14-0, 10-0 ACC) vs. No. 1 LSU Tigers (14-0, 10-0 SEC)
Date: Monday, Jan. 13, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Clemson vs LSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (+170) | LSU: (-215)
Spread: CLEM: +5 (-110) | LSU: -5 (-110)
Total: 67.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: 30% | LSU: 70%
Mercedes-Benz Superdome Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome seating capacity for football games is 73,208.
Clemson & LSU Strength of Schedule 2019
- Clemson has two wins over teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25 (vs No. 24 Virginia, vs No. 2 Ohio State).
- LSU has five wins over teams teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25 (vs No. 5 Georgia, vs No. 9 Florida, vs No. 12 Auburn, at No. 13 Alabama, vs No. 4 Oklahoma).
Clemson CFP History
- Clemson's 2020 CFP berth to the Fiesta Bowl tied Alabama for the most CFP appearances (five) in history.
- Clemson has won two CFP National Championships (2016, 2018), and the Tigers have appeared in three of the last four CFP title games.
- Clemson is 6-2 in its eight all-time CFP game appearances.
- Dating back to last season and the Tigers' 2019 CFP National Championship title, Clemson has won 29 straight games heading into the 2020 CFP National Championship.
LSU CFP History
- LSU's 2020 CFP berth to the Peach Bowl marked the Tigers' first CFP appearance in program history.
- LSU is 1-0 in its lone all-time CFP game appearance.
- Dating back to last season's 40-32 win over UCF in the Fiesta Bowl, LSU has won 15 straight games heading into the 2020 CFP National Championship.
Clemson vs LSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated LSU, 25-24, in the Peach Bowl in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 31, 2012.
- LSU is 2-1 in the three all-time, head-to-head matchups with Clemson.
- LSU is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with ACC opponents.
- LSU is 23-2 in the 25 all-time, head-to-head matchups with ACC opponents.
- Clemson is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with SEC opponents.
- Clemson is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with SEC opponents.
- When the 2020 CFP National Championship game spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, LSU opened as a 6-point favorite.
- Clemson defeated No. 2 Ohio State, 29-23, in the 2019 Playstation Fiesta Bowl CFP Semifinal on Saturday, Dec. 28.
- LSU defeated No. 4 Oklahoma, 63-28, in the 2019 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl CFP Semifinal on Saturday, Dec. 28.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.