Clemson vs Louisville Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Clemson vs Louisville Basketball Game Info
Clemson Tigers (10-8, 4-4 ACC) vs. No. 6 Louisville Cardinals (16-3, 7-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: KFC Yum! Center – Louisville, KY
Clemson vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (+400) | LOU: (-540)
Spread: CLEM: +9.5 (-110) | LOU: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 130 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: 64% | LOU: 36%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CLEM: (+15000) | LOU: (+1100)
Clemson vs Louisville Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Clemson vs Louisville Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville defeated Clemson, 56-55, in the most recent meeting between these two on Feb. 16, 2019.
- Louisville is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Clemson.
- Clemson is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Louisville is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- Clemson defeated Wake Forest, 71-68, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- Louisville defeated Georgia Tech, 68-64, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.