Clemson vs FSU Basketball Game Info
No. 20 Clemson Tigers (9-3, 3-3 ACC) vs. Florida State Seminoles (8-2, 4-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center — Tallahassee, FL
Clemson vs FSU Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (+230) | FSU: (-280)
Spread: CLEM: +6.5 (-115) | FSU: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: (34%) | FSU: (66%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CLEM: (+6500) | FSU: (+3000)
Clemson vs FSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 62.5%
Clemson vs FSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Florida State, 77-67, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 29, 2020.
- Florida State is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Clemson.
- Florida State is 44-32 in its 76 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Clemson.
- Clemson lost to Georgia Tech, 86-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 20, 2021.
- Florida State defeated then-No. 16 Louisville, 78-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 18, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!