Clemson vs Pittsburgh Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Clemson Tigers (4-2, 3-1 ACC) vs. No. 23 Pittsburgh Panthers (5-1, 2-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Clemson vs Pittsburgh Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (+138) | PITT: (-170)
Spread: CLEM: +3.5 (-128) | PITT: -3.5 (+104)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: (N/A) | PITT: (N/A)
Clemson vs Pittsburgh Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Clemson: (38.6%) | Pittsburgh: (61.4%)
Clemson vs Pittsburgh Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Clemson and Pittsburgh is tied at two wins each.
- Clemson defeated Pittsburgh, 52-17, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Clemson is 0-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Clemson's last six games.
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Pittsburgh's last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.