Clay Guida vs Claudio Puelles Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 52 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Guida vs Puelles Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 52 — Main Card Lightweight Bout
Clay "The Carpenter" Guida (37-21-0, 7 KO's, 14 Submissions) vs. Claudio "El Niño" Puelles (11-2-0, 2 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Guida vs Puelles Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 52 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Clay Guida: (-118)
- Claudio Puelles: (-104)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Guida by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Guida by Points: (N/A)
- Guida by Submission: (N/A)
- Puelles by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Puelles by Points: (N/A)
- Puelles by Submission: (N/A)
Guida vs Puelles Prediction
UFC Vegas 52 Guida-Puelles prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Claudio Puelles (68%)
Method of Victory: Decision (67%)
Guida vs Puelles Betting Trends & Stats
- Clay Guida defeated Leonardo Santos, by submission, in his last fight on Dec. 4, 2021.
- Claudio Puelles defeated Chris Gruetzemacher, by submission, in his last fight on Dec. 4, 2021
- Guida averages 2.53 strikes landed per minute with a 34% accuracy rate.
- Puelles averages 2.07 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Guida averages 2.76 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Puelles averages 2.98 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Guida has a 69% takedown defense rate.
- Puelles averages 2.87 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.