Guida vs Green Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night Lightweight Bout - Preliminary Card
Clay "The Carpenter" Guida (35-19-0, 7 KOs 13 Submissions) vs. Bobby "King" Green (24-10-1, 8 KOs 9 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 20, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the final fight on the prelims card, which begins at 5 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Guida vs Green Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 3 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Clay Guida (+196)
- Bobby Green (-245)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Guida by KO/TKO: (+1200)
- Guida by Points: (+340)
- Guida by Submission: (+1000)
- Green by KO/TKO: (+300)
- Green by Points: (+160)
- Green by Submission: (+600)
Guida vs Green Betting Trends
- Clay Guida lost to Jim Miller, by submission, in his most recent bout on Aug. 3, 2019.
- Bobby Green lost to Francisco Trinaldo, by decision, in his most recent bout on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Guida averages 2.45 significant strikes landed per minute with a 33 percent accuracy rate.
- Green averages 4.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
- Guida averages 2.40 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65 percent defense rate.
- Green averages 3.70 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63 percent defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.