Cincinnati vs South Florida Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 11
Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the No. 5 Cincinnati Bearcats and South Florida Bulls.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cincinnati vs South Florida Point Spread
The Bearcats are 23.5-point road favorites against the Bulls. Cincinnati is -108 to cover the spread, while South Florida is -112 to cover as the 23.5-point underdog.
Cincinnati vs South Florida Over/Under
The over/under for the Cincinnati vs South Florida Week 11 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Cincinnati vs South Florida Moneyline
The Bearcats vs Bulls moneyline has Cincinnati as a -2200 favorite, while South Florida is the +980 underdog at home.
Cincinnati vs South Florida Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 11-7 straight up in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against South Florida.
- Cincinnati defeated South Florida, 28-7, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- Cincinnati is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against South Florida.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last six games.
- South Florida is 2-15 straight up in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of South Florida's last eight home games.
Cincinnati vs South Florida Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cincinnati wins (98.0%)
Cincinnati vs South Florida Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CINCY: (-2200) | USF: (+980)
Spread: CINCY: -23.5 (-108) | USF: +23.5 (-112)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.