Cincinnati vs Tulane Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Cincinnati vs Tulane Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
No. 2 Cincinnati Bearcats (7-0, 3-0 AAC) vs. Tulane Green Wave (1-6, 0-3 AAC)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Yulman Stadium — New Orleans, LA
Cincinnati vs Tulane Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-4500) | TUL: (+1300)
Spread: CIN: -24.5 (-110) | TUL: +24.5 (-110)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Cincinnati vs Tulane Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cincinnati wins (98.2%)
Cincinnati vs Tulane Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tulane is 9-6 all-time in 15 head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati defeated Tulane, 37-21, in the most recent meeting between these teams on October 6, 2018.
- Cincinnati is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cincinnati's seven games.
- Tulane is 2-5 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in six of Tulane's seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.