Cincinnati vs SMU Basketball Game Info
Cincinnati Bearcats (2-6, 0-3 American) vs. SMU Mustangs (6-1, 2-1 American)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Moody Coliseum – Dallas, TX
Cincinnati vs SMU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+194) | SMU: (-235)
Spread: CIN: +5.5 (-115) | SMU: -5.5 (-105)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (12%) | SMU: (88%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CIN: (+12000) | SMU: (+6500)
Cincinnati vs SMU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Cincinnati vs SMU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Cincinnati defeated SMU, 65-43, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 28, 2020.
- Cincinnati is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head games against SMU.
- Cincinnati is 13-5 all-time in 18 head-to-head games against SMU.
- Cincinnati lost to Tulsa, 70-66, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- SMU lost to then-No. 5 Houston, 74-60, in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!