Cincinnati vs Alabama Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football Semifinal at the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic
No. 4 Cincinnati Bearcats (13-0) vs. No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (12-1)
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Cincinnati vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+410) | ALA: (-590)
Spread: CIN: +13.5 (-105) | ALA: -13.5 (-115)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cincinnati vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Alabama Crimson Tide win (77.3%)
Cincinnati vs Alabama Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 4-0 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
- Alabama defeated Cincinnati, 45-7, in their last meeting on Nov. 17, 1990.
- Cincinnati is 13-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
- Alabama is 6-4 ATS in its last 10 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in each of Cincinnati's last five games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the under in four of Alabama's last six games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.