There's no shortage of young talent in the 2022 NBA Draft, and that includes top Arizona Wildcats prospect Christian Koloko.
Koloko figures to be taken during the late-first or early-second round on draft night, leaving fans wondering just when he'll be selected.
Here's everything you need to know about Koloko ahead of the 2022 NBA Draft.
Christian Koloko Mock Draft 2022
Yahoo! Sports predictions are from Raphielle Johnson's latest mock draft. CBS Sports' predictions are from Kyle Boone's latest mock draft. Bleacher Report's projections are from Jonathan Wasserman's latest mock draft.
Yahoo! Sports: San Antonio Spurs (No. 38)
CBS Sports: Orlando Magic (No. 32)
Bleacher Report: Portland Trail Blazers (No. 36)
Christian Koloko NBA Draft Stock & Projection
- Orlando Magic (No. 32) - 1
- Portland Trail Blazers (No. 36) - 1
- San Antonio Spurs (No. 38) - 1
All three of the highlighted mock drafts have Koloko as an early second-round pick. Out of the three teams, the Portland Trailblazers probably make the most sense due to Jusuf Nurkic becoming a free agent this offseason. With Portland looking to get younger, the Blazers seem like a great spot for Koloko to begin his career.
Christian Koloko Stats
2021-22 Arizona Wildcats (Junior)
- 12.6 points, 7.3 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 0.8 steals, 2.8 blocks, 1.6 turnovers, 0.0 3-pointers, 25.4 minutes per game. 63.5% field goal, 0.0% 3-point shooting.
2020-21 Arizona Wildcats (Sophomore)
- 5.3 points, 4.8 rebounds, 0.3 assists, 0.5 steals, 1.3 blocks, 0.7 turnovers, 0.0 3-pointers, 17.3 minutes per game. 52.0% field goal, 0.0% 3-point shooting.
2019-20 Arizona Wildcats (Freshman)
- 2.3 points, 2.4 rebounds, 0.2 assists, 0.3 steals, 0.9 blocks, 0.1 turnovers, 0.0 3-pointers, 8.3 minutes per game. 48.3% field goal, 0.0% 3-point shooting.
One thing that scouts love is when a player improves over the years and that's exactly what Koloko did. Despite averaging more field-goal attempts as a junior (7.8) compared to his sophomore season (3.8), the Cameroon center's field-goal percentage increased by a notable amount (52.0% to 63.5%). If he can continue to improve at the professional level, he could be a fun player to watch.
Christian Koloko Height, Wingspan & Age
All height, weight and workout information is from NBA.com.
- Age: 21 years (born 2000)
- Height: 7'0"
- Weight: 221 lbs
- Wingspan: 7'5"
Christian Koloko Highlights
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.