Weidman vs Reyes Date and Fight Info
UFC Fight Night - UFC on ESPN 6 - Light Heavyweight Bout - Main Event
Chris "The All-American" Weidman (14-4-0, 6 KOs) vs Dominick "The Devastator" Reyes (11-0-0, 6 KOs)
Date: Friday, Oct. 18, 2019
Time: The prelims start at 6 p.m. EST, with the main card scheduled to begin at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Weidman vs Reyes Odds & Betting Info
All Weidman vs Reyes UFC betting odds, lines and props are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Weidman (+142)
- Dominick Reyes (-174)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Weidman by KO/TKO (+600)
- Weidman by Points (+600)
- Weidman by Submission (+500)
- Reyes by KO/TKO (-115)
- Reyes by Points (+1000)
- Reyes by Submission (+1000)
Weidman vs Reyes Betting Trends and Stats
- This will be Chris Weidman's first fight at Light Heavyweight after competing in the Middleweight division for his first 14 UFC fights.
- Dominick Reyes has five UFC fights (all at Light Heavyweight), winning all five with three finishes (KO, TKO or submission).
- Weidman is tied for the most takedowns landed (37) and has the fifth highest takedown accuracy rate (52.1 percent) in UFC Middleweight history.
- Reyes has an 85 percent takedown defense rate, and has allowed three takedowns in his five UFC fights.
- Reyes averages 5.05 significant strikes landed and 2.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute.
- Weidman averages 3.15 significant strikes landed and 3.23 significant strikes absorbed per minute.
Weidman vs Reyes Prop Bet
All Weidman-Reyes odds, lines and props are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Double Chance: Chris Weidman by KO/TKO or Submission (+230) — Dominick Reyes has yet to face a top-level grappler in the UFC, and Weidman is one of the better wrestlers around. Shaky striking defense and four knockout losses in his last five fights suggest that Weidman may not be able to survive a full five rounds with the dangerous Reyes. However, Weidman has scored 10 of his 14 wins by KO/TKO or submission, and with his elite wrestling ability a finish win could be his best path to an upset victory.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.