Chiefs vs Raiders Game Info
Kansas City Chiefs (1-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Oakland Raiders (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: RingCentral Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Chiefs vs Raiders Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-290) | OAK: (+245)
Spread: KC: -7.5 (+115) | OAK: +7.5 (-135)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-125) | Under: (+105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 61% | OAK: 39%
Chiefs vs Raiders Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in seven of Kansas City's last nine games.
- Kansas City is 14-5 straight up in its last 19 games.
- Oakland is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Oakland is 5-15 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Kansas City defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars, 40-26, in Week 1.
- Oakland defeated the Denver Broncos, 24-16, in Week 1.
Chiefs vs Raiders Stats
- Kansas City averaged 34.8 points per game (PPG) in 2018 (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Kansas City surrendered 347 passing yards to Jacksonville in Week 1.
- Oakland averaged 18.1 PPG in 2018 (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Oakland surrendered 268 passing yards to Denver in Week 1.
Chiefs vs Raiders Prop Bet
All Chiefs-Raiders odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Quarter Winner: Kansas City Chiefs (-174) – The Kansas City Chiefs got out to a remarkably quick start against a Jacksonville Jaguars team that projects to be one of the top defenses in the NFL this season. KC dropped 17 first-quarter points, surrendering just one touchdown in the process in Week 1. While the Raiders got out to a fast start of their own, scoring a touchdown on their first drive against Denver in Week 1, Kansas City jumped out a double-digit, first-quarter lead in each of the last two games its played against Oakland.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.