Chiefs vs Buccaneers Super Bowl 55 Game Info
Super Bowl LV Matchup
Kansas City Chiefs (14-2) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Chiefs vs Buccaneers Spread & Odds
All Super Bowl 55 betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-176) | TB: (+148)
Spread: KC: -3 (-122) | TB: +3 (+100)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KC: (73%) | TB: (27%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: KC: (-176) | TB: (+148)
Chiefs vs Buccaneers Expert Prediction & Pick
Buccaneers vs Chiefs Super Bowl LV predictions from are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Against the Spread (ATS) Pick: Push
Chiefs vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
- Kansas City defeated Tampa Bay, 27-24, when these two teams last met in Week 12 of the 2020 NFL regular season.
- Kansas City is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Tampa Bay is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Kansas City defeated the Buffalo Bills, 38-24, in the AFC Championship Game.
- Tampa Bay defeated the Green Bay Packers, 31-26, in the NFC Championship Game.
Chiefs vs Buccaneers Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 30.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.3 PPG this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 29.6 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 22.4 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.