Chicago Sky vs Las Vegas Aces WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread, Date & Start Time
By David Hayes
Sky vs Aces Game Info
Chicago Sky (13-9, 4-6 Away) vs. Las Vegas Aces (15-8, 9-3 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 9, 2019
Start Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mandalay Bay Event Center – Las Vegas, NV
Sky vs Aces Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+220) | LV: (-280)
Spread: CHI: +6.5 (-110) | LV: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 164.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: CHI: (+3600) | LV: (+260)
Sky vs Aces Betting Trends & Stats
- Chicago is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Chicago is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Las Vegas is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games.
- Las Vegas is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Las Vegas' last six games.
Sky vs Aces Prop Bet
All Sky-Aces betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Aces) Total Points: Under 85.5 (-115) – While the Aces have been successful in the win column lately, they've still struggled to pour on the points. Las Vegas has failed to score 86 or more points in eight of its last nine games, averaging 75.78 points per game (PPG) over that nine-game stretch.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.