Chicago Sky vs Atlanta Dream WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
Sky vs Dream Game Info
Chicago Sky (15-11, 5-7 Away) vs. Atlanta Dream (5-21, 4-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Arena – Atlanta, GA
Sky vs Dream Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (-265) | ATL: (+210)
Spread: CHI: -5.5 (-115) | ATL: +5.5 (-105)
Total: 162 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: CHI: (+3600) | ATL: (+25000)
Sky vs Dream Betting Trends & Stats
- Chicago is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Chicago's last five games.
- Atlanta is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Atlanta's last five games.
Sky vs Dream Prop Bet
All Sky-Dream betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Sky) Total Points: Over 84 (-104) — Over the last five games, Chicago has averaged 89.0 points per game (PPG), which is the second-highest mark in the WNBA over that stretch. During the same span, Atlanta has given up 86.0 PPG (fourth in WNBA) on the defensive end. Chicago has averaged 28.2 3-point attempts over its last five games (second in WNBA), while Atlanta has allowed an atrocious 41.7 percent from downtown over its last five games, which is the highest mark in the league.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.